By Digital Hub on November 20th, 2020
Are you thinking of building your website on WordPress? If yes, that’s a wonderful idea and one you can never go wrong with if you do get it right. Creating a website from scratch can be an exhilarating experience but it can also get challenging at some point. The good news is you can always consult the best digital marketing agency in Sydney if you get stuck along the way.
In this guide, our web design and development experts at Digital Hub Australia show you the simple steps you can take to create a wordPress Website In 60 Minutes. Take a look:
If I’m being honest, there are hundreds of platforms you could settle for when building your new site, but WordPress is the best option available to you if you want to set up a website in an hour.
Most of the websites you visit are actually built on WordPress. It is also an open-source with a huge and active community.
WordPress is also very versatile. You can run simple and advanced websites on it. There is also a wide range of free and paid plugins available for download. These plugins will increase the functionality of your website.
What’s more, the platform is also fast, optimised and secure. Websites made on WordPress are also easy to promote since the platform is SEO ready.
Of course, you should hire the best SEO agency in Sydney to handle your SEO for you later on. As your site grows, it will become impossible for you to run your SEO and manage your business at the same time.
Now comes the fun part: picking a website name for your business. It can be a pretty exciting experience, but keep in mind that there are billions of websites online at the moment.
What does this mean for you? With so many sites online, you might find it hard to come up with a catchy and original name for your own website.
We would advise that you make use of affordable digital marketing services in Sydney Australia. Digital marketing experts will walk you through the whole process, taking your rough ideas and improving them.
There is a lot to consider when constructing your domain name. To begin with, the name should be brandable. It should be unique and different from anything else on the market.
You should also try to include keywords related to the niche your business is in. For example, if you run a pest control business, it would be a good idea to include a word like exterminator in your name.
This approach will increase the chances of your website performing well in search tests.
While this part is really not that complicated, you can always consult or hire digital marketing experts in Sydney if you feel you could use extra help.
Once you know the name of the website you want to host, your next step will be to register the name and secure a hosting plan for your site.
Since you are using the WordPress platform for your website, we would recommend that you go with Bluehost.
Bluehost is among the few companies recommended by WordPress. It has a great reputation and the fact that it’s well optimised for WordPress means that your website will run without any errors.
You will also have the added advantage of registering and hosting your site using only one company. These are the steps that you should follow when using Bluehost.
You are done, your WordPress website is now functional.
Customisation is a good thing and WordPress allows a lot of it. Some changes you’ll make at this stage will make for a seamless experience once your site is up and running. Here are some you might want to consider:
There are many more tweaks you can make to improve your site. Hire SEO experts in Sydney if you want your website to be more user-friendly and easy to use.
One of the best things about using WordPress is the availability of themes. And the best part is that most of the best themes are free and can be customised.
This part is completely up to you, pick a theme and customise it to your liking. Installing and tweaking your theme is pretty straightforward. Everything is well-designed. You shouldn’t worry about breaking something when you are making changes.
Up to this point, you have completed 98% of the work required to create a Website. You can create wordPress website In 60 Minutes. The remaining 2% is probably the final touches and just making sure that everything is in order. Speak to a good digital marketing agency in Australia. if you feel that you could use expert help refining your website or maximising its performance. Our web designers and digital marketing experts at Digital Hub Australia would be happy to help you do this right. All you have to do is get in touch with us and everything else will fall in place.